Monday, September 9, 2013

Bumps and Stripes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague whose moving on to a new job.


The printed papers are Cosmo Cricket Art Angel layered on textured Bazzill Basics and Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bazzill Basics.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I was a little hesitant about this card.  The red makes it seem a little more feminine than I had planned but I wasn't in the mood for the usual blues, browns, blacks, greys and greens.  I thought the textured vertical element added some masculinity but I'm thinking it would have been better done in Soft Suede as opposed to the red.  My fingers are crossed that it will work for him.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment