Sunday, September 15, 2013

Butterflied Beauty

Hello everyone,

Card three in the latest 'thank you' gift series.


The printed paper is docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum and Whisper White.  The butterflies are punched from Stampin' Up silver Glimmer paper.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Square Posies stamped in Perfect Plum on Whisper White and layered on more Perfect Plum.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Purple Sparkles.

This is a new pad of paper that I found while surfing.  It is all shades of pink, blue, purple and green with some really wonderful graphics and glitter.  I can't wait to use it.  I'd not originally intended to add ribbon but it needed just a something more and this sheer rainbow ribbon worked perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment