Monday, September 2, 2013

Paisley Perfection

Hello everyone,

I just had to pull out my paisley stamps for at least one of these cards.


The printed paper is atd Black Tie layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The images are Impression Obsession MD Paisleys stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is American Crafts Wedding also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I so lovely paisley!  This image couldn't work any better with this paper.  It took me a couple of tries to get the positions just right.  I actually used some scrap paper the size of the card base to get it just right.  It certainly beat messing up card bases.  I think balancing the embellishments and the images as well as the tiny sentiment really work well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment