Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pretty In Pink

Hello everyone,

As you can see, I didn't get quite enough of 'Christmas In July'.


The printed paper is Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Merry Mix layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade.  The image and sentiment are Verve Bright Spirits stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and layered on more Melon Mambo.  The image is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots and Checks.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

I fall more in love with this paper each time I use it!  The bright colours and simple line images are wonderful.  It's easy to craft really awesome cards when you've got such great paper to work with.  I wasn't too certain about the embellishments and in hindsight I probably wouldn't have used them like this but would have folded over the corner and used just one small dot.  It needed something however to balance out the element.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment