Monday, September 23, 2013

Purple Flurries

Hello everyone,

Another really fun and off-the-wall Christmas card for my girlfriend's thank you gift.


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Flurries layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The second layer was covered with Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight Microfine glitter.  The vertical, Perfect Plum border was punched with Martha Stewart Gothic Arches border punch.  The sentiment is Stampendous Script Greeting stamped in Perfect Plum on Very Vanilla and layered on more Perfect Plum.  The ribbon is Offray.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

The funky ribbon is what really makes this card perfect for my girlfriend.  I'm not sure why I bought it, it is so not me, but I'm sure glad I did.  The Recollections embellishments couldn't work better with the ribbon.  This is another rather normal layout but like the earlier card, it doesn't seem like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment