Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello everyone,

Ever since the Poinsettia Perfection card I crafted for 'Chritmas In July', I've been keen to keep trying this double-stamping technique.


The printed paper is K&Company Brenda Walton layered on Close To My Heart Vanilla Cream and Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image, Close To My Heart You Are Beautiful, is stamped on Very Vanilla in Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake, Pale Plum, River Rock, and Color Box Pinwheel.  The image is layered on more River Rock.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in River Rock and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.

This card is for my sister's mother-in-law who is having some health issues.  She is a wonderful lady who has an incredible green thumb.  I thought a flower-filled card would make her feel better.  I'm really enjoying the two-step stamps, I actually wish I had a few more of these types of stamps to see what I can do with them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment