Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vroom, Vroom, Vroom

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the young son of one of my best friends. He has turned four and I can't believe how time had just flown by.


The printed paper is Echo Park Paper Company A Boy's Life layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy.  The letters are K & Company Fun Alphabet Flip Pack and are adhered to Whisper White.  The car is a TPC Studio Transportation Chipboard Spinning Wheels Sticker.  The sentiment is Verve stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and layered on more Not Quite Navy.

I just love all these cars.  They are just so perfect for a little boy card.  I was quite surprised when I was looking through my sticker stash to find this one last car sticker.  It works wonderfully with the car paper and I thought it was quite ingenious to adhere it so it appears to be coasting along the name.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment