Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Love Story

Hello everyone,

I wish I could thank whoever gave me the amazing printed papers I've uncovered in my scrap bin because they're leading to some really awesome cards.


The card base is DCWV Silky Smooth.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Verve Love Story stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is unknown origin.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I just love this card. This heart and the roses on this printed paper worked wonderfully with the kraft coloured card base and the Ruby Red paper.  I'm not as crazy about the vertical strip.  I wish I had used a more fanciful punch.  I also wish I had worked in the ribbon before I attached the layers to the card base as a simple bow would have been a nice touch.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment