Friday, October 18, 2013

Coming Up Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another leftover envelope and scraps from the paper bin.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Soft Suede.  The image is Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels.  The sentiment, Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, is also stamped in Soft Suede.  The sentiment and image are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

Isn't this scrap card lovely!  I think the vintage feel of the printed paper works so well with the pastels.  I probably could have put more effort into the colouring but I wanted this card to be quick and easy.  I also think the more I 'muck' with colouring images, the less satisfied I am with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment