Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Sister

Hello everyone,

Today is my sister's birthday.  It's been a tough couple of months so I wanted something especially cheerful for her.


The printed paper is We R Memory Keepers "White Out" Hoopla-Gala layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard.  The butterfly is Spellbinders Les Papillion Shapeabilities cut from Rich Razzleberry and More Mustard and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and layered on more Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I love this card.  Though the layout is quite simple, the colours are rich and vibrant and the butterfly is amazing.  I could have easily added more pearls to the printed paper but that would have been too much.  I know my sister will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This card is really awesome! The colors are so rich! Overall the patterned paper and the butterfly are so busy but they work so well together. Awesome card! Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete