Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Some Very Heartfelt Thanks

Hello everyone,

I've a number of thank you cards coming over the next few days.  My father recently passed away and there were a number of people who were just amazing when my family and I were in need.

Today's card is for Father Dan and his team. I felt he really understood our family and supported the way our family wanted and needed to say goodbye. I was most impressed with his sermon during the funeral mass as he offered a perspective that continues to remind me that there is always a bigger plan and that my Dad is now in a much better place.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Comfort Cafe layered on Very Vanilla and Soft Suede.  The image is DeNami Design Cross stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla, layered on Soft Suede and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is also DeNami Design stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla, layered on Soft Suede and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative Self Adhesive Pearls.

I'm really pleased with this card.  The paper reminds me of stained glass and the image and sentiment were made for each other.  I've only a few cross images and don't use them all that often.  This is one of my favourites and I'm glad I could use it for this particular card.

Thank you Father Dan.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment