Monday, October 21, 2013

Swirling Birthday

Hello everyone,

I can't believe the leftovers in my scrap bin.  I'm always inspired by a new sheet of paper that I forget what great paper inspired my earlier cards.


The card base is DCWV Silky Smooth.  The printed paper is DCWV All Dressed Up layered on Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery.  The Certainly Celery layer was textured with Sizzix Flowers embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Beautiful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Bazzill and layered on Tempting Turquoise.  The embellishments are TPC Studio So Delish mini jewels.

I so loved the green and black from yesterday's card that when I saw this scrap in the bin, it was the perfect excuse to use more of the lovely green and add the pop of turquoise.  I can't believe I found an embossing folder that worked so well with the watermark on the DCWV paper.  As I said a couple of days ago, it's amazing the goodies in my supply stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment