Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brotherly Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday and this is the card I crafted for him.


The printed paper is Stampin' UpWell Worn layered on Not Quite Navy and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy.  The brads are of unknown origin.

Notwithstanding the brads, this is a pure Stampin' Up card.  I don't make many of them because when I upload to Splitcoast I find they just don't get that many views.  I'm uploading less and less to Splitcoast these and using my Pinterest I SPI board instead.  Pinterest is just so much less hassle.

My brother-in-law really appreciated the card and the kabob dinner that went with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment