Saturday, November 9, 2013

Circles, Circles And More Circles

Hi everyone,

I completely forgot about blogging last night.  I had a card all ready to go and everything.  I can't imagine where my mind went. Today's card is another for my sister and brother-in-law.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Kioski layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The horizontal element is Pale Plum, punched with Martha Stewart's Bangle Chain punch and layered on Recollections.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Pale Plum on Whisper White and layered on more Recollections and Pale Plum.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.  The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love the purple and greens in this paper.  For someone who is not so fussy on circles, this card is just full of them.  In hindsight, I wish I had used something more circular for the sentiment.  These Fabricland embellishments are actually meant to be adhered to fabric but they work great for papercrafts.  I pressed down on them with the end of a pencil, denting them inwards, for a really nice effect.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment