Thursday, November 21, 2013

Funky Flakes

Hello everyone,

All these commissioned cards couldn't be totally serious and this snowflake paper screams whimsy.
 

The printed paper is Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes stamped in Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, and Wild Wasabi.  The images are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Silver Dots and Jolee's Boutique Snowman Cabochons.

I love this bright and cheery card.  It really is quite striking.  I wish I had some less serious snowflake stamps but the final result is still quite pleasing.  These EK Success embellishments really make the snowflakes pop and add no depth at all to the card.  I'm glad my colleague didn't want all super serious Christmas cards as this one was just fun to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment