Saturday, November 23, 2013

Totally Treed

Hello everyone,

I think I may be getting the hang of 'sentimentless' cards.  Today's, the last in this series, is my favourite.
 

The printed paper is Echo Park Winter Wishes layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The image is Impression Obsession stamped in Twilight on Recollections white and layered on more Twilight and Perfect Plum.  The image is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

I love absolutely everything about this card!  This colour combination is one that I could use over and over again.  I always have problems with tree stamps as they always look wrong once I get them on a card.  I think letting the image slide off the paper resolves this issue as I find it very pleasing and am not at all bothered by the white space in the upper right corner.  It's all about balance and I think I found it!  Expect more!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Very very nice card. No stamped sentiment works nicely for this card. A nice change and I too have been leaving off the sentiment on some cards.
    Always enjoy visiting your blog. Sheila

    ReplyDelete