Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Gift

Hello everyone,

Yet another card for one of my colleagues using a leftover Christmas element.


The printed paper is American Crafts Kringle & Co layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The focal element is DCWV Glitter cardstock and Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry and Bright.  The ornament is punched from Real Red paper and Very Vanilla covered with glitter.  The embellishment is from Fabricland.

I thought it was really inspired to craft a gift as a focal element.  I love how the ornament is offset and provides such great balance to the sentiment.  It's not what I intended when I started out but I'm really pleased with the results.  I love the non-traditional colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment