Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Owls VIII

Hello everyone,

I have card number eight for you today.
 

The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival layered on Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Confetti white.  The snowflake is die cut from glitter white Recollections with Spellbinders Create-A-Flake #1.  The embellishments is Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Chips stickers.
 
I think it must be the glitter that is making me fall in love with these last few cards.  The snowflakes, which I'd originally planned to use all on one card, have turned out great.  These photos really don't do the cards justice as the colours pop a lot more than the photos show.  These cards have turned out really great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment