Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Owls

Hello everyone,

Today's I'm starting to post a series of Christmas cards that I crafted for a girlfriend.  These have to be twelve of the cutest cards I've made in a while.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Confetti White and layered on Gumball Green.  The embellishment is a Recollections sticker.

My girlfriend is an owl collector and I'm pretty certain I was thinking of her when I picked up this paper.  These owls for Christmas are really spectacular.  I love the layering of the patterns, it really works well.  I decided to sticker with 'Stampin' Up' cards because I am a little pressed for time and wanted to keep them as quick and easy as possible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment