Monday, December 30, 2013

Holly Holly, Berries Berries

Hello everyone,

Another two-step stamped Christmas beauty.


The images are Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown and Tombow 847 and 177 on Very Vanilla, and layered on Always Artichoke.  The pine cones are glittered on Stampendous Crystal Snow white ultra fine glitter.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Early Espresso.

This is the card I crafted for my boss.  He really liked the birthday card I crafted for him and I wanted to craft him another card that was completely different.  I love the naturalness of this card.  I really enjoyed the challenge of the two-step stamp with multiple colours.  I also like that feels like a clean and simple one layer card even though its not.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment