Sunday, December 29, 2013

Two-Step Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

Ever since I crafted this card last July, I've been enamoured with two-step stamping.  I couldn't resist a couple more of these wonderful poinsettia cards.
 

The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Early Espresso, Always Artichoke and Ruby Red on Very Vanilla, and layered on Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are EK Success Swarovski Elements.

I like this stamp set so much, I used it for the next couple cards.  I do use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for these cards because I do need to have a little more precision that if I tried it free-hand.  Though it took me a while to get the hand of it, I actually use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig a lot when crafting cards if only to ensure straight placement of sentiments.  It works wonderfully!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment