Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blue Birthday Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of my girlfriends who celebrated her birthday last week.
 

The printed paper is a Stampin' Up designer series paper layered on Pool Party and Island Indigo.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper ink on Whisper White and layered on Island Indigo.  The image is Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness also stamped in Juniper ink.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I'm pretty sure this piece of printed paper is Stampin' Up but as much as I searched and searched, I couldn't find the name.  My girlfriend loves clean and simple but she also has a vintage feeling to her style that I just love.  I hope this card reflects both those elements of her.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment