Saturday, January 11, 2014

Evergreen Splendor

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my Uncle who is turning 75 this year.



The printed paper is Cloud 9 Design Luster Evergreens layered on Stampin' Up Smoky Slate and Always Artichoke.  The image is Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree stamped in Very Vanilla, clear heat embossed on Always Artichoke, and layered on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart stamped in Early Espresso, on Very Vanilla and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

My Uncle lives in rural British Columbia and though I've never been fortunate enough to visit him, I always picture him in a simple home on a mountain side covered with evergreens.  He especially enjoys the outdoors and this card is a tribute to his love of nature.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment