Wednesday, January 22, 2014

February Crop Card

Hello everyone,

You can't do a series of monthly cards without crafting a Valentine.


The printed paper is My Minds Eye "State of the Heart" Full of Love layered on Chatter Box Scarlet Sweethearts and Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla.  The brad is Recollections.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Red Gelly Roll pen.

This is a very simple Valentine that uses this vintage looking heart paper to make the statement.  I really want to design a variety of cards so my beginners get a really sense of the infinite possibilities when crafting their own cards.  Of course, I always stress that there is no right or wrong, just what is pleasing to you.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment