Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Holidays

Happy 2014!

I just kept going with the poinsettia theme.


The image is Stampin' Up Christmas Blessing stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf on Very Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl, and painted with Persimmon and Mango Mamba LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Mellow Moss and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Love in Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearl Jewels.

I really like the simple lines of this image.  It really makes a light and simple card.  Again, the feeling of a one layer card.  The photo doesn't do the Twinkling H2Os justice and the painting of this particular image was better than usual.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment