Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Crop Card

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the January card for the beginners group at our upcoming crop.  I figure a thank you card in January is useful.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Spice Cake layered on Pool Party.  The sentiment is Perfect Punches stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla and layered on more Pool Party.  The ribbon is Soft Suede grosgrain.  The embellishments are Dollarama glitter stickers.

Notwithstanding the dollar store pears, this is a pure Stampin' Up card.  As I said yesterday, I want to start the beginners out slow and easy and this card certainly does that with an easy layout and very few elements.  It is also a really pretty card.  I think it will do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card. The background paper is rather busy but it doesn't overwhelm.

    ReplyDelete