Monday, January 27, 2014

July Crop Card

Hello everyone,

I know June is for weddings but I just had to do a Father's Day card so the wedding card has been bumped to July.


The printed paper is The Paper Company Silver Swirl on White layered on a shimmery blue of unknown origin.  The image is Impression Obsession Large Flourishes stamped in Stampin' Up Bordering Blue on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Basic Grey and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearl Halves.

The depth of my crafting stash rather boggles my mind when I find two elements, from two entirely different elements, that work so well together.  This is the case with the flourishes and the printed paper.  I hope my beginners will need a wedding card because I think this card is just wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Did what I write vanish? Blogger is such a )#$*& these days. I said this was a gorgeous card and it is cool when you find things that match so well in your stash.

    ReplyDelete