Friday, January 24, 2014

May Crop Card

Hello everyone,

Today's crop class card is for Mother's Day and it is awesome!


The images are Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Crumb Cake, River Rock, Ranger Spun Sugar Distress, and Close To My Heart Whisper inks on Recollections white.  The stamped piece is layered on K&Company Susan Winget Nature. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Basic Grey ink. The butterflies are cut with Sizzix Beautiful Wing Embosslits from vellum.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap LeCreme Baby Bling Pearls.

I've had this card in my mind for a long time.  It was inspired by a number of cards that I've seen on Pinterest in the last little while that have overlapping or double stamped images.  I used my favourite Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and this turned out even better than I imagined.  I love it when that happens.  This is my favourite card so far.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment