Friday, January 31, 2014

November Crop Card

Hello everyone,

This is one of those cards that didn't come easily.  The results are pretty good though.  This November card had to be a sympathy card.


The printed papers are Autumn Leaves Emily.  The images are Gina K Botanicals stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Recollections white.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Recollections white and layered on Autumn Leaves Emily.  The embellishments are Crafts Pearl Halves.

Purple and green have always been a favourite colour combination.  The pearls may be a little large but I wanted to make sure I had enough for the remaining cards.  I actually originally planned to put the flower on the diagonal but once I pulled out this sentiment, I realized it just wouldn't work.  Regardless of what I may see as imperfections, this is a great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice card. It makes a good sympathy card. It reminds me of a card I saw in my stash just this morning, very similar.

    ReplyDelete