Sunday, January 5, 2014

Shimmering Snowman

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is for my best friend.


The printed paper is of unknown origin and is layered on Bazzill White and Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs 2536 Black Outline sticker coloured with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I love this snowman ornament.  The photo doesn't show the shimmer but in real life, it is wonderful.  The paper also has a bit of shine to it which works amazingly with the shimmering in the ornament.  I picked up these stickers with my girlfriend in mind as she has an amazing collection of snowmen which grace her home after Christmas.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment