Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Illuminated Butterfly

Hello everyone,

This is another sweet and simple card crafted from my girlfriend's prize pack.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Tall Tales layered on Martha Stewart Playful Blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White and layered on Rose Red and more Martha Stewart.  The butterfly is punched from Rose Red and is smooshed with Illuminate ink.  The embellishment is Dollarama glittering sticker.

Another lovely card with a simple layout that draws on the printed paper.  This is not my favourite sheet in this designer series but this card turned out great!  I think this would be a great girl or teenager card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I like this because the butterfly is kind of hidden amongst the flowers there until you take a good look, sort of like how butterflies really do.

    ReplyDelete