Friday, March 28, 2014

Line Flower

Hello everyone,

This card was inspired by the leftover Kioshi paper that I found in my leftover bin.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Kioshi layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green and Goldrush.  The image is Close To My Heart Thoughts of You stamped in Whisper and Stampin' Up More Mustard inks on Whisper White and layered on more Garden Green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes also stamped in Whisper.  The embellishment is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Oliver Enamel Dots.

This card takes advantage of the wonderful lines of the paper and the two-step flower stamp.  The two couldn't work any better together if they were made for each other.  I was tempted to add multiple enamel dots but realized that this one large dot was perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. It has a watercolor look to it. Your image and your background paper match so well!

    ReplyDelete