Saturday, March 1, 2014

More Flowery Freshness

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card was a challenge.  I think I was really running out of steam and just couldn't get all the elements to work together.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The image is Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greeting also stamped in Damson Plum on Whisper White.  The Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4 was stamped with Waltzingmouse Very Vintage Labels No. 4 in Damson Plum on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade.

This is one of those cards where I think I did every single element twice and still couldn't find a result that I'm completely happy with in the end.  I love all the elements separately, and the card isn't terrible, but it's not my favourite either.  I think I was just so frustrated that I'll just never be happy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I think your card came together very well. I know what you mean though, that sometimes everything has to be tried out and change, tried and changed again.

    ReplyDelete