Monday, March 17, 2014

Rockin' Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one on my colleagues.  He has become a great friend and I wanted to craft him something very special.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart You Rock.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday set stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The ribbon is Michael's Craftsmart.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I love this particular set of papers.  The colours are wonderful and the pattern works so well for great masculine cards.  I'm really loving this set of Rubberneckers stamps.  Though they are red rubber, I've found that I need to condition them as I do with clear acrylic stamps.  They have a roughness to them that is easily rubbed away with an eraser.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card and definitely great for a dude. I just love how all your cards have the best papers ever.

    ReplyDelete