Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another Vintage Butterfly

Hello everyone,

This card uses the second half of the paper I used yesterday.  I'm going to add it to the hostess gift for my daughter's Newfoundland band exchange.


The printed paper is Momenta layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green.  The focal layer is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy textured with Darice Butterflies In Corner embossing folder and highlighted with LuminArte Spiced Pumpkin Twinkling H2Os.  The butterfly is a Spellbinders Les Papillions Shapeabilities die cut from a scrap of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Rubberneckers Best Wishes stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Crafts.

Isn't this paper incredible!  Two fantastically beautiful halves.  I'm obviously really fond of this paper and I can't wait to see what else I can craft with it.  I thought I may have used a few too many elements but they all work together so well that it works.  I'll have to try a really minimal card to see what happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. You've used that designer paper so well. I find it hard to use papers that have such a distinct picture to them (as opposed to a pattern) but you've really rocked it here. I need a butterfly idea and you've helped me to get the wheels turning.

    ReplyDelete