Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Feeling Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is for another card that's going into my stash.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The images are Stampin' Up Bordering On Romance stamped in Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla.  The images were clear heat embossed, coloured with pastels and covered with Close To My Heart Liquid Glass.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Outdoor Denim.  The ribbon is Craftsmart.

This Liquid Glass technique is a favourite even though I don't do it all that often.  I love the depth it gives an image.  The pastels (chalks really) were the best option for coordinating with this beautiful background paper.  I sure wish I remember where it came from.  I seem to really be into adding ribbon at the moment.  A good thing given the amount of ribbon I've got.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This card has such a wonderful feel to it. I love the colors and the ribbon. It's a winner!

    ReplyDelete