Monday, April 21, 2014

For You

Hello everyone,

I've got all my commissions and gifts finished so I'm going back to my list of what I need to replenish in my stash.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Comfort Cafe layered on Soft Suede.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cajun Craze.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Vintage Labels also stamped in Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Pearl Opaques.

One of the things I've noticed missing is my card stash are cards that could really be used for any occasion.  This is one of those cards that could be used for anything.  I love how the Cajun Craze pops against the printed paper.  I could easily repeat this exact card using Soft Suede ink as well.  This is one of those Stampin' Up cards that come together so easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle



1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of this! They really pop on your fresh clean card!

    ReplyDelete