Saturday, April 5, 2014

Green Seeds

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another for my daughter's hostess gift.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Wings.  The image is Woodware Going to Seed stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on watercolour paper that was painted with Stampin' Up watercolour crayons and layered on K&Company Julianne.  The image element was layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla that was stamped with Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word Background stamp in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf ink.  The sentiment element is Stampin' Up Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Very Vanilla with Whisper ink.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative.  The ribbon is Crafts.

I just kept finding bits and pieces that all worked together on this card.  This Close To My Heart Whisper ink is a really green grey and it seems to go with just about everything.  A fantastic neutral coloured ink if you're looking for something besides black or brown.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment