Saturday, April 19, 2014

Modern Santa

Hello everyone,

Today is one of my favourite cards in this particular Christmas series.


The printed paper is Teresa Collins Christmas Home layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Delta Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Teresa Collins Fabrications.

Every time I use this stamp, I fall in love with it a little more.  It was a really great find!  I don't usually use black on Christmas cards but it really does work well especially with the pop of Cherry Cobbler.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked this Santa. You can see him with a twinkle in his eye and his tummy jiggling like a bowlful of jelly. That paper is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete