Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mosaic Birthday

Hello everyone,

Given as I spoke of any occasion cards yesterday, you'd think I'd have repeated today.  No, I got drawn in by mosaic stamps and paper.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up International Bazaar.  The image is Mosaic Madness stamped in Pacific Point ink on Soft Sky.  The sentiment is Simply Sketched also stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on more Soft Sky.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel mini jewels.

I was totally inspired by similar cards that have been circulating around Pinterest.  I wouldn't say I'm totally pleased with this one.  I don't hate it but I goofed on the Soft Sky, it should have been Pool Party, and I'm pissed at myself.  What was I doing!  I'd like to place with this some more to see what else I could come up with because this is a pretty cool stamp set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment:

  1. I like this card. I like the mosaics, pointing one way and then the other. They go good with the pattern on the paper.

    ReplyDelete