Thursday, April 3, 2014

Perfectly Patterned

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another sympathy card for my stash.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Olivia.  The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper on Whisper White and coloured with Stampin' Up Watercolor crayons.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions stamped in Desert Sand.  The embellishments are K&Company SW Nature Butterfly stickers.

I hadn't originally intended to add stickers to this card but once I had all the elements put together, it needed just that extra little something.  These stickers just couldn't work any better.  They coordinate perfectly with the Olivia paper.  I've recently started using multiple patterned papers on my cards instead of a print and a solid.  This particular Olivia design is perfect because it contains a watermarked solid along with a multicolored print that work wonderfully together.  It's also helping going through the incredible stash of papers that I guiltily enjoy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I think patterned paper is a guilty pleasure of many of us. Great card! The stickers definitely make it.

    ReplyDelete