Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pretty Poppy

Hello everyone,

Today's card will help replenish the stash I keep at the office.


The printed paper is DCWV Floral Prints layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green.  The image is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Whisper White and coloured with Stampin' Up Watercolor crayons.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The focal element is layered on more DCWV Floral Prints and Close To My Heart Vineyard Berry.  The ribbon is Daisy Bucket Designs.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Say It With Pearls.

I love this sympathy card.  Everything just seems to compliment the next.  I've had this ribbon in my stash for a while but just hadn't found the chance to use it.  I'm not disappointed.  It is a paper ribbon which made it very easy to use.  While predominantly red, it has fine threads of many different colours which will make it versatile.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is quite a lovely card! The colors and fabulous and the design perfect. That ribbon gives it a bit of jazz but nothing too over the top for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete