Friday, April 11, 2014

Sea Shell Spectacular

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another for the gift for my daughter's student exchange hosts.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair and K&Company Jubilee which are layered on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The images are Stampin' Up Sea Side stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White and painted with LuminArte Coral Berry, Deep Coral, Pearl Red, Buttercup, Mustard Green and Golden Opal Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday.

Goodness this card is amazing if I do say so myself!  I've had these images in my stash for eons after I borrowed the set from a friend.  I always envisioned painting them with Twinkling H2Os and they turned out even better than I pictured.  I so love it when that happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment:

  1. Gosh! These shells are fabulously gorgeous. You colored them so well, such warm colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete