Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Swallowtail Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the card I intended for yesterday.  It was stamped perfectly this second time around.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Close To My Heart Slate and Stampin' Up Illuminate inks.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute also stamped in Slate ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I was so happy with this impression, I decided not to add to much else on the off chance I messed it up.  Oh the tension that comes with using such a large stamp.  The Illuminate ink adds just a hint of shimmer to the image and was pretty easy to use as it doesn't have to be a perfect impression.  I had to round the bottom corners of the card because one of them ended up in an ink pad.  All in all, this disaster card turned out pretty darn good!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It's looking good. Of course your save on the other card came out looking great too. I love the monochrome look of this.

    ReplyDelete