Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tulip Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Spring feels like it has finally arrived!


The printed paper is Prima Sew Cute layered on textured Stampin' Up Old Olive and Bermuda Bay.  The images are Stampin' Up Blessed Easter stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Very Vanilla and painted with LuminArte Sea Glass, Lemongrass, Fuzzy Peach, Persimmon and Mango Mamba Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in StazOn Olive Green.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Boy Assortment mini pearls.

This Prima paper is really lovely but a bit of a challenge to incorporate into a card.  The stitching has a tendency to unravel where the paper is cut.  That said, it works perfectly with these beautiful painted tulips.  I am so ready to see my tulips blooming!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love this card-so bright and pretty. I cut my greeting off this stamp to make it more versatile. Tulips for the win!

    ReplyDelete