Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vintage Butterfly

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for another girlfriend.  She appreciates anything handcrafted.


The printed paper is Momenta layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green and Garnet.  The image is Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley, stamped in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla, coloured with Faber-Castell watercolor pencil crayons and layered on more Crumb Cake.  The butterfly is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I can't remember where I found this Momenta 6X6 paper pad but it is awesome!  It is full of these wonderful vintage botanical sheets that are going to craft some really beautiful cards.  The watercolour crayons were a bit of a challenge as I was either too we,t or too dark, or too outside the lines.  Arrrrrggggghhhhh!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors on this card. I can see why you are so taken with that patterned paper. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete