Saturday, April 12, 2014

With Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a girlfriend whose grandmother recently passed away.


The printed paper is Momenta Patty Young Designs.  The image is Stampin' Up Faith In Nature stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Very Vanilla and layered on K&Company Julianne.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamped in Basic Grey on Very Vanilla.  The embellishment is Kaisercraft Magical Butterflies Wooden Flourishes.

I really love this card.  This is one of my favourite stamp sets.  It is so versatile.  The wooden butterfly, which is just cool, pops wonderfully against the natural background.  The photo really doesn't do justice to this beautiful card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft colors you used for your card. That butterfly is really neat.

    ReplyDelete