Saturday, May 31, 2014

Garden Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is, I think, the last Mother's Day card.  It was commissioned by a colleague.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Grace layered on Honey and Barn Red.  The images are Stampin' Up Scene In A Garden and Branch Out stamped on Very Vanilla with StazOn Timber Brown and Black Cherry, and Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery and Crushed Curry.  The images were coloured with Rebhan watercolor paints.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I had such success with the last scene card I crafted I decided to try again.  My colleague and her sister got her Mom, an avid gardener, a couple of plants and wanted the card to reflect their gift.  This really worked for them.  I also crafted two unique gift cards that the girls used because they didn't want to pick up something their Mom didn't want or need.  I love this card!  Well worth the effort and practise!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment