Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wonder and Onesies

Hello everyone,

This is my second attempt at grey and yellow and I just couldn't do it so I turned to BasicGrey.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sugar Rush layered on Recollections yellow.  The horizontal chevrons are more Recollections yellow and grey.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words stamped in Basic Grey on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart pastel mini pearls and Recollections stickers which were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is the second chevron method I found on Pinterest.  It is a braid which I found much easier and less time consuming.  My colleagues cousin is having a girl so I figured this Sugar Rush paper would work well for her card.  It has enough grey and yellow to suit her colour scheme and I think I managed to work in the chevron strip quite well.  Placement of the onesies was more problematic as I'd originally thought to put them on the horizontal however once I moved them vertical I was happy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment