Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Birthday Blooms

Hello everyone,

Even though I have a list of cards I've been commissioned to craft as well as a card stash that needs replenishing, I've decided to work on a few cards for the Fall charity sale at work.


The printed paper is Cosmos Cricket Art Angel.  The image is Stampin' Up Greenhouse Garden stamped in Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

Whenever I craft cards for the charity sale I try to keep them simple.  We don't get paid for supplies as everything is donated to the charity, so I see this as an opportunity to use up some scraps, try new stamps and play with techniques.  It is a fun challenge to see what can be crafted with economy in mind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment